- Individuals can take part only on behalf of their organization. Therefore, a school established in a country eligible to take part in the Programme Erasmus Plus 2014-2020 applies for a grant for sending its staff for a training course abroad
- The eligible organizations to take part in the programme are:
- Sending organization:
- Host organization:
- an adult education provider (an organisation providing courses or training)
- any public or private organization established active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth
In the period 2014-2020, Quarter Mediation will organize courses with the following titles:
1. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND TRAINING & HOW TO USE MUSIC, ART, ICT AND SPORT IN EDUCATION
2. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND LEARNING BY USING ICT
3. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE LIGHT OF CLIMATE CHANGE
4. CLIMATE CHANGE AND HUMAN RIGHTS
5. FIGHTING AGAINST DISCRIMINATION. INTERCULTURALITY, TOLERANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION IN AN EUROPE FOR ALL
6. HOW TO MOTIVATE STUDENTS TO FINALIZE THEIR COMPULSORY EDUCATION. INNOVATIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODS FOR REDUCING EARLY SCHOOL LEAVING IN A LIFELONG LEARNING SOCIETY
7. PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF THE ERASMUS + PROGRAMME. GRANTING OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2014-2020
8. HOW TO STIMULATE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ATTITUDE FOR A BETTER INTEGRATION INTO THE LABOUR MARKET
9. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
10. LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION IN EDUCATION
11. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IN TEACHING AND LEARNING FOR A BETTER CLASSROOM BEHAVIOR
The course no. 1 can be organized both in the Netherlands and Malta. The course number 3 can be organized both in the Netherlands and Portugal. The rest of the courses will be organized in the Netherlands.
The course duration is 7 days (42 hours). In the first day we will organize introduction and in the last day evaluation, validation and certification.
As stated in the official documents of Erasmus + programme, the course fee is 70 Euro per participant, per day. It covers tuition and materials. Any other cost will be covered by the applicant organization by using the grant received from your National Agency for individual and organizational support.
How to apply and participate in an Erasmus plus in-service training in 10 steps:
Choose one or more topics from the list below:
- Creativity and innovation in teaching and training;
- Fighting early school leaving in VET;
- Better classroom behavior;
- Reducing unemployment and developing entrepreneurial skills;
- Environment and sustainable development;
- Erasmus +. Project management;
- Business communication;
- Climate change;
- Human rights;
- New technologies versus traditional technologies;
- How to use music, art, drama, ICT and sport in education.
For having a look on the former Comenius & Grundtvig courses Quarter Mediation organized in the Lifelong Learning Programme, please see the sections ERASMUS PLUS COURSES /Archive Comenius; ERASMUS PLUS COURSES /Archive Grundtvig;BRANCHES
Quarter Mediation representative will contact you for designing the course depending on your target group needs and your organization aims and objectives. Together with the course organizer you will take the decision regarding the course title, the number of participants, the number of flows, the duration and period for training.
Your organization has to register for a PIC-Code (participant identification code) that has to be done only once for the participation in any activity of the Programme Erasmus+. It means the organization has to do a registration at the centralized database (for details see http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/pp-pic_en.html ).
You have to download the application form from your National Agency website and to check if a National Call for proposal is published at regards of Erasmus plus programme.
The course organizer, Quarter Mediation, will support you in filling in the application form, including the European Development Plan. In this respect Quarter Mediation experts will help you to better understand the application procedure, as well as of the new rules of Erasmus Plus programme regarding in-service training activities (KA1).
Quarter Mediation will support you in understanding the rules and filling properly the financial section of the application form. With regards to the financial issues, it is important to know that you will be granted with an amount for travel, subsistence (Individual costs), course fee, organization of mobility programme and logistics (Organizational costs). From this amount the course organizer will receive: the Course fee in the amount of 70 Euro per day per participants, as a standard amount at European level (e.g. for a 5 days course having 10 participants, the course fee will be: 70 Euro x 5 days x 10 people = 3500 Euro) and 200 Euro per participant from the Organizational costs (you will receive 350 Euro per participant as Organizational costs, so you can use the part left (150 Euro per participant) for organizing the preparation of the participants to the training course abroad.
The application form will be validated by Quarter Mediation and then submitted online (deadline: 17th of March 2014, 12:00 h Brussels time)
Your application form will be assessed by your National Agency and, at the middle of July 2014 you will receive its decision regarding the allocation of the grant and you will be also asked â€“ in case the project is approved â€“ to sign an agreement with your NA.
As soon as you will be informed that the project is approved, you have to contact the course organizer, Quarter Mediation, for informing you about the next steps to be followed in order for your group to participate in the course you chose.
17 March 2014 - at 12:00 (noon), Brussels time