Quarter Mediation's aims are:
- to promote lifelong learning;
- to create a link between the general education system and the labour market;
- to organize training courses for teachers, headmasters, inspectors, people on labour market, VET specialists;
- to manage international partnerships and consortia;
- to work with schools, universities, institutions involved in the educational system for promoting trans-national partnerships throughout the European projects;
- to coordinate and support starters and experimented entrepreneurs from the Netherlands;
- to cooperate at national and international level.